Have you considered incorporating yoga into your next team building event?
Yoga is so much more than the physical practice of strengthening and stretching your body while at the same time calming the mind.
A regular yoga practice will bring a heightened sense of overall well-being, concentration, relaxation and balance to your work and life. If your team is more relaxed this will bring more focus to their life, enabling them to work more efficiently and to their optimum. A happy team is a productive team.
Yoga has a wide range of benefits at any time of the day. Practicing yoga before breakfast can be a fantastic start to your corporate event, a lunchtime class can be a wonderful way to regain energy for an afternoon of formal presentations at your AGM, and a yoga class scheduled at the end of the day can be a great way to unwind after listening and assimilating information all day at your corporate conference or seminar.
Our certified yoga teachers can design a class around your requirements, which are the perfect complimentary activity to your conference, seminar or incentive travel trip.
- Awaken your staff for the day ahead with a sunrise yoga and relaxation class (outdoor class in summertime)
- Introduce your team to the advantages of yoga in concentrating the mind and providing more focus to their lives
- Finish your event day with a restorative yoga class to truly relax and re-energise your colleagues
Mindfulness for improving your staff well-being in a challenging work environment
The benefits of mindfulness have been reported across hundreds of management, health and psychology publications and studies. It’s one of the few areas where the popular press and the scientific evidence have kept pace with each other. There is now good evidence that a regular mindfulness practice supports the following benefits:
- Manage stress better and find greater inner peace
- Improved well-being and health in challenging environments
- Communicate more effectively
- Develop greater creativity
- Higher emotional intelligence
- Capability of managing difficult emotions in high pressure situations
- Quicker ability to see alternative perspectives
- Easier to handle diverse and difficult situations
- Handle failure more constructively and become more resilient
- Deal with your inner critic more effectively
We will show you what is meant by mindfulness, and how practising it can help with your daily life. You will get to experience mindfulness meditation and understand the mindful attitude so that you can apply useful tools to your busy work and personal life. At the end of the session you will have all the tools required to start developing your own mindfulness practice.
For more information on how you can incorporate well-being into your next team building or corporate event contact us today and take a step towards improving the well-being of your staff.